Regulations of the GRAFF SHOP online store
The GRAFF SHOP online store, available at www.graff-shop.com, is run by Mirosław Dolecki, who runs a business under the name Przedsiębiorstwo Produkcyjno-Handlowo-Usługowe "GRAFF" with headquarters in Wałcz (78-600) at ul. Zbożowej 1B, NIP 765-100-16-59, REGON 570167900.
These Regulations are addressed to both Consumers and other buyers (regardless of their legal form), including Entrepreneurs using the Store and sets out the rules for using the Online Store as well as the rules and procedure for concluding Sales Agreements with a Customer remotely through the Store.
- Consumer - a natural person concluding a contract with the Seller as part of the Store, the subject of which is not directly related to its business or professional activity.
- Seller - Mirosław Dolecki, conducting business activity under the name Przedsiębiorstwo Produkcyjno-Handlowo-Usługowe "GRAFF" with headquarters in Wałcz (78-600) at ul. Zbożowa 1B, NIP (Tax Identification Number) No. 7651001659.
- Customer - any entity making purchases through the Store.
- Entrepreneur - a natural person, a legal person and an organizational unit that is not a legal person, whose separate law grants legal capacity, carrying out on their own behalf a business activity that uses the Store.
- Store - online store run by the Seller at the outlet email@example.com.
- Distance contract - a contract concluded with the Customer as part of an organized system of concluding distance contracts (as part of the Store), without the simultaneous physical presence of the parties, with the sole use of one or more means of distance communication up to and including the conclusion of the contract.
- Regulations - these Regulations of the Store.
- Order - the Customer's declaration of intent made using the Order Form and directly aimed at concluding a Product Sales Agreement or Products with the Seller.
- Account - the customer's account in the Store, it collects data provided by the Customer and information about Orders placed by him in the Store.
- Seller's address: Przedsiębiorstwo Produkcyjno-Handlowo-Usługowe "GRAFF" Mirosław Dolecki, ul. Zbożowa 1B, 78-600 Wałcz
- Seller's e-mail address: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Seller's phone number: 48 67 258 22 77.
- Seller's bank account number 27 2490 0005 0000 4500 8432 9946.
- The Customer may communicate with the Seller using the addresses and telephone numbers provided in this paragraph.
- The Customer may communicate by phone with the Seller between 7.00 and 15.00.
- The condition of using the Online Store services is to read these Regulations and accept them. By placing an order, the Customer accepts the Regulations.
- The information provided in the Registration Form and in the Order Form should be truthful. In case of providing false or outdated information, which applies in particular to the Customer's personal data, the Seller is not obliged to process the Order. It is forbidden for the Customer to provide or make available content that is unlawful or infringes the rights of third parties.
- The Seller takes the necessary technical and organizational measures to prevent the unauthorized acquisition and modification of data provided by the Customer during registration and when placing orders.
- The customer is obliged in particular to:
- Registration form - a form available in the Store that allows you to create an Account.
- Order form - an interactive form available in the Store that allows placing an Order, in particular by adding Products to the Basket and specifying the terms of the Sales Agreement, including the method of delivery and payment.
- Cart - an element of the Store's software in which the Products selected by the Customer for purchase are visible, and it is also possible to determine and modify the Order data, in particular the quantity of products.
- Product - the item available in the Store that is the subject of the Sales Agreement between the Customer and the Seller.
- Sales Agreement - a Product sales agreement concluded or concluded between the Customer and the Seller via the Online Store.
Contact with the Store
Terms of using the online shop
a) use the services offered by the Seller in a way that does not interrupt the operation of the Online Store, in particular through the use of specific software or devices;
b) not taking actions aimed at taking possession of classified information in the possession of the Seller;
c) using the services offered by the Seller in a manner consistent with the provisions of the law in force in the territory of the Republic of Poland, the provisions of the Regulations, as well as with the customs adopted in a given scope;
d) use the services offered by the Seller in a manner that is not inconvenient for other Customers and the Seller, while respecting their personal rights (including the right to privacy) and other rights they enjoy,
e) use any content posted as part of the Online Store only for personal use.
- The Seller may deprive the Customer of the right to use the Online Store in case of providing false data in the Registration Form or Order Form or in the event of violation of the obligations referred to in paragraph 4 above. A customer who has been deprived of the right to use the services of the Online Store cannot re-register without the prior consent of the Seller.
- Successful placing of an order is possible only if the Product selected by the Customer is available in the Seller's warehouse. Information on availability is available on the webpage referring to a specific Product. In the absence of availability of the ordered Product, the Customer is immediately informed of this fact and has the option - according to his choice - to change the order in whole or in part or to cancel the order. In the event of the order being canceled, the payment made by the Customer for the ordered Product that cannot be delivered shall be returned by the Seller immediately, no later than within 14 days from the date the Customer informs about the order being canceled.
- To use the services available in the Online Store, it is necessary to have a computer system that allows you to use Internet resources, an e-mail account and an Internet resource browser that allows you to view websites.
- It is recommended to use one of the following browsers, with the "cookies" option enabled (cookies support):
- The Seller, to the fullest extent permitted by law, shall not be liable for disruptions, including interruptions in the functioning of the Store, caused by force majeure, unauthorized actions of third parties or incompatibility of the Online Store with the technical infrastructure of the Customer.
- The prices given in the Store are given in Polish zlotys (PLN) and are gross prices (including VAT).
- The final amount to be paid by the Customer consists of the price for the Product and the cost of delivery about which the Customer is informed on the Store's pages when placing the Order, including when expressing the will to be bound by the Sales Agreement.
- The Seller reserves the right to change the prices of Products, carry out and cancel promotional campaigns and sales or make changes to them. The above permission does not affect the prices of products in orders placed before the date of entry into force of the price change, terms of promotional campaigns or sales.
- Promotions in the Online Store cannot be combined, unless the regulations of the promotion provide otherwise.
- To set up an Account in the Store, please complete the Registration Form. It is necessary to provide the following data: Name, surname, address, e-mail address, contact telephone number.
- Creating an Account in the Store is free.
- Logging in to the Account is done by entering the login and password set in the Registration Form.
- The Customer may at any time, without giving a reason and without incurring any fees, delete the Account by sending a relevant request to the Seller, in particular via e-mail or in writing to the addresses provided in § 3.
- Log in to the Store (optional) or use the option of placing an Order without registration;
- Select the Product being the subject of the Order, and then click the "Add to Cart" button;
- If the option of placing an Order without registration has been selected - complete the Order Form by entering the recipient's details of the Order and the address to which the Product is to be delivered, select the type of shipment (method of delivery of the Product), enter the invoice / receipt data, if different from the recipient's data,
- Click the "Order" button and the "Order and pay" button,
- Choose one of the available payment methods and depending on the method of payment, pay for the order within a specified period.
- DPD courier service
- DPD cash on delivery courier
- Personal collection available at: PPHU GRAFF, ul. Zbożowa 1B, 78-600 Wałcz
- Cash on delivery on delivery;
- By transfer to a bank account
- Electronic payments and payments by credit card via authorized services, in accordance with the information provided as part of the Online Store;
- Gift card
- 1. The conclusion of the Sales Agreement between the Customer and the Seller takes place after the Customer has placed an Order in the Online Store.
- 2. After placing the Order, the Seller immediately confirms its receipt and simultaneously accepts the Order for execution. Confirmation of receipt of the Order and its acceptance for implementation occurs by sending the Customer an appropriate e-mail to the Customer's e-mail address provided when placing the Order, which contains at least the Seller's statement of receipt of the Order. As soon as the Customer receives the above e-mail, a Sales Agreement is concluded between the Customer and the Seller.
- 3. If selected by the Customer:
- Electronic payments or payment by credit card, the Customer is obliged to make the payment before the start of the contract, otherwise the order will be canceled.
- Payment by bank transfer, payment should be made to the following bank account: Alior Bank No. 27 2490 0005 0000 4500 8432 9946.
a) Internet Explorer 5.0 or higher;
b) Netscape 7.0 or higher;
c) Mozilla 1.3 or higher,
d) Google Chrome,
Creating an Account in the Store
Order placement rules
In order to place an Order:
Offered delivery and payment methods
The Customer may use the following methods of delivery or receipt of the ordered Product:
The customer can use the following payment methods:
By clicking "Order", the customer confirms that the card belongs to him or that he is the legitimate holder of the gift card.
Performance of the sales contract
The order number should be entered in the transfer title.
5. If you choose the payment option Cash on delivery, the Customer is obliged to make the payment on delivery.
When ordering Products with different delivery dates, the delivery date is the longest given date.
The customer has the option of requesting the delivery of Products in parts or delivery of all Products after completing the entire order.
The beginning of the delivery period of the Product to the Customer counts as follows:
If the Customer chooses the method of payment by bank transfer - from the date of crediting the Seller's bank account,
electronic payment or payment card - from the date of payment via authorized services, in accordance with the information provided as part of the Online Store;
If the Customer chooses the method of payment on delivery - from the date of the Sale Agreement.
If the Customer chooses to collect the Product personally, the Product will be ready for collection by the Customer within the time specified in the Product description. The Customer will be additionally informed by the Seller about the readiness of the Product for collection by sending an appropriate e-mail to the e-mail address provided by the Customer when placing the Order or by phone. Before collecting the goods, the Customer is obliged to make the payment to the one indicated in point 3.b. bank account.
Product delivery takes place only in Poland.
The approximate time of order completion is from 1 to 3 business days and depends among others on:
the payment method chosen by the Customer - in the case of selecting the "prepayment" option, the execution of the order begins after the payment for the Product and delivery costs has been credited to the Seller's bank account;
availability of the Good.
Product delivery to the customer is free for orders over PLN 300 gross. Delivery costs for transport are indicated to the Customer on the Online Store's website in the "Delivery costs" tab and when placing the Order, including when the Customer wishes to be bound by the Sale Agreement. Personal collection of the Product by the Customer is free.
The consumer may withdraw from the Sales Agreement within 14 days without giving any reason.
The time limit specified in para. 1 begins with the delivery of the Product to the Consumer or a person designated by him other than the carrier.
In the case of a Contract that covers many Products that are delivered separately, in batches or in parts, the deadline specified in paragraph 1 runs from the delivery of the last item, batch or part.
The consumer may withdraw from the contract by submitting a declaration of withdrawal from the contract to the seller. To meet the deadline for withdrawing from the Contract, it is sufficient for the Consumer to send a statement before this deadline.
The statement may be sent by traditional mail or by electronic means by sending the statement to the address of the Seller - the contact details of the Seller are specified in § 3.
The right to withdraw from a distance contract is not entitled to the Consumer in relation to the Contract:
in which the subject of the service is a non-prefabricated item, manufactured according to the Consumer's specifications or serving to satisfy his individual needs,
in which the subject of the service is an item delivered in a sealed package, which after opening the package cannot be returned due to health protection or hygiene reasons, if the packaging was opened after delivery.
The right to withdraw from the contract
Complaint and warranty
All GRAFF Shop products are subject to a 2-year warranty from the date of Product purchase.
In the event of a defect of the purchased product, the buyer has the right to lodge a complaint by: returning the purchased item to the following address: GRAFF SHOP, ul. Zbożowa 1B, 78-600 Wałcz.
In the event of exercising the right to lodge a complaint, the buyer may complete the complaint form and send it back with the advertised product and proof of purchase (receipt or invoice to the following address: GRAFF SHOP, ul. Zbożowa 1B, 78-600 Wałcz. In the complaint form the Customer indicates m. in. your expectations regarding the manner of fulfilling the Seller's obligations.
Complaints will be processed within 14 days after notification. In the event of a repair, the time may be longer depending on the type of non-compliance reported.
If the complaint is considered in favor of the Customer, the cost of replacing or repairing the Product shall be borne by the Seller.
In the case of a recognized complaint (complaint in favor of the customer), the refund will be made to the bank account indicated on the return form.
If the complaint is considered against the wishes of the customer, the buyer has the right to appeal. The seller answers the claimant about the way his claims are implemented in the form of e-mail correspondence or the customer is informed by phone to the number provided in the application.
Detailed information on the possibility for the Consumer to use extrajudicial means of dealing with complaints and redress as well as the rules of access to these procedures are available at the headquarters and on the websites of poviat (municipal) consumer ombudsmen, social organizations, whose statutory tasks include consumer protection, Provincial Inspectorates of Inspection Handlowa and at the following internet addresses of the Office of Competition and Consumer Protection: http: //www.uokik.gov.pl/spory_konsumenckie.php; http://www.uokik.gov.pl/spprawy_ind Individualne.php http://www.uokik.gov.pl/wazne_adresy.php.
The consumer has the following examples of options for using out-of-court complaint handling and redress:
The consumer is entitled to apply to a permanent amicable consumer court referred to in art. 37 of the Act of 15 December 2000 on Trade Inspection (Journal of Laws of 2014, item 148, as amended), with a request to settle a dispute arising from the Agreement concluded with the Seller.
The consumer is entitled to apply to the provincial inspector of Trade Inspection, in accordance with art. 36 of the Act of 15 December 2000 on Trade Inspection (Journal of Laws of 2014, item 148, as amended), with a request to initiate mediation proceedings regarding the amicable settlement of the dispute between the Consumer and the Seller.
The consumer may obtain free assistance in resolving the dispute between him and the Seller, also using the free assistance of the poviat (municipal) consumer ombudsman or social organization, whose statutory tasks include consumer protection (including the Consumer Federation, Association of Polish Consumers).
The administrator of personal data of Customers collected through the Online Store is the Seller.
Customers' personal data collected by the administrator via the Online Store are collected in order to implement the Sales Agreement, and if the Customer agrees - also for marketing purposes.
The recipients of personal data of Online Store customers may be:
In the case of a Customer who uses the Online Store with the method of delivery by courier, the Administrator provides the Customer's collected personal data to the selected carrier or intermediary performing the shipment at the request of the Administrator,
In the case of a Customer who uses the Online Store with an electronic payment method or payment card, the Administrator provides the Customer's collected personal data to the selected entity operating the above payments in the Online Store.
The customer has the right to access their data and correct them.
Providing personal data is voluntary, but failure to provide the personal data indicated in the Regulations necessary to conclude a Sales Agreement results in the inability to conclude this agreement.
In accordance with art. 13 of the General Regulation on the Protection of Personal Data of April 27, 2016. the administrator informs that:
conclusion and performance of the contract for the purchase / sale of Goods and services offered by the administrator,
performing legal obligations imposed on the administrator (in particular: issuing and storing invoices / sales documents and other accounting documents, considering complaints),
establishing, defending and pursuing claims,
creating lists of analyzes and statistics (for internal administrator's needs),
verification of payment credibility,
broadly understood commercial cooperation, pursuant to art. 6 clause 1 lit. a, b, f or art. 9 section 1 and section 2 lit. a, f - of the general regulation on the protection of personal data of April 27, 2016.
Out-of-court complaint consideration and redress methods
Personal data in the Online Store
Your personal data will be processed in order to:
The recipients of your personal data may / will be:
courier / transport companies, companies providing IT support for the administrator,
Your personal data will be stored for an adequate period and no longer than periods consistent with the applicable law in individual areas of personal data processing,
you have the right to: request the administrator to access personal data; rectification, deletion or limitation of personal data processing; object to the processing; data transfer; withdrawal of consent at any time,
you have the right to lodge a complaint with the supervisory authority,
providing personal data is a statutory condition for concluding the contract and is voluntary, however, failure to provide data to the extent required by the administrator may result in non-performance of the contract. In other cases, it is based on the voluntary consent of the person providing their personal data or legal provisions (in particular the general regulation on the protection of personal data of 27 April 2016 - GDPR), however, failure to provide data to the extent required by the administrator may result in the inability to perform the contract.
Your data will not be subject to automated decision making (profiling).
1. Agreements concluded through the Online Store are concluded in Polish.
2. The Seller reserves the right to amend the Regulations for important reasons, that is: changes in the law, changes in payment and delivery methods - to the extent that these changes affect the implementation of the provisions of these Regulations. The Seller will inform the Customer about any change at least 7 days in advance.
3. In matters not covered by these Regulations, the generally applicable provisions of Polish law shall apply, in particular: the Civil Code; Act on the provision of electronic services; Consumer Rights Act, Personal Data Protection Act.